While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Per Diem Registered Dietician, RD, to conduct intermittent consulting home health visits to Adults and Geriatrics in the Lehigh Valley County, PA area.
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Planning, organizing, and conducting dietetic education for our staff, clients, and caregivers.
- Assessing, developing, and counseling clients and families on medical nutrition therapy for preventative care and disease management.
- Providing reliable, objective information and education to individuals and families in a home health care setting.
- Translating the latest scientific findings and information so that it is easy for our staff, clients, and caregivers to understand and put into practice.
- Thorough documentation of clinical treatment through use of electronic medical records.
- Ability to function as a member of the home health care team with expertise in nutritional care.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in food and nutrition from an accredited institution, as evidenced by diploma or transcript.
- Ability to maintain membership and registration in the American Dietetic Association.
- Must be a licensed Registered Dietician in the State delivering service.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of recent experience working as Registered Dietician in a health care setting.
- Home health care experience a plus.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases, as assigned.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.