Job Title: Solution Engineer - .Net
Experience: 4 to 7 years
Job Location - Redmond, USA
We are looking for a passionate, innovative, high energy individual having strong technical knowledge on C# .NET to build custom web applications. Responsibilities include the development of ASP.NET MVC web applications using C#, Web API, Stored procedures, and SQL databases.
- Collaborate with and demonstrate features developed to stakeholders in an Agile environment.
- Resolve complex system integration challenges working with other members of the team and external teams.
- A person should be self-motivated and require less mentoring
- Should possess good communication skills
- Aware of working in an Agile project development model
- Hands-on experience with a minimum of 4 years in Microsoft Technology stack.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Experience designing, building, and testing Web APIs.
- Must be aware of using and configuring web application in IIS
- Must have knowledge of the ASP.MVC framework architecture, Web API, and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL, primarily MSSQL, ADO.Net.
- Should have knowledge of Source Control Management tool TFS, SVN.
- Good understanding of the syntax of C# and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- A knack for writing clean, readable, reusable C# code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
Good to have Skills:
- Knowledge / Experience of Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of chart libraries like Charts.js, D3.js
- Knowledge on eLearning domain