Ingage Partners is growing our team of Software Developers who are highly specialized with a wide range of technology experience. They are responsible for designing and developing complex and scalable solutions that support business objectives while providing expertise in software development life-cycle phases from concept and design to testing. Our Developers will work with the business to ensure the technical solution is a quality solution that will meet the needs of the business.
Your primary responsibility is delighting our clients and exciting them about the solution. You will do so through the following activities:
- Design, develop and maintain web-based applications to enhance the performance and reliability of our current applications, as well as participate in the development of new industry leading products
- Design and develop service oriented architecture solutions, constructing and managing services published to both internal and external consumers, integrating with complex database and third party components
- Independently perform analytical and programming tasks. Gather, analyze and synthesize requirements, documentation, and other information.
- Analyzing requirements in terms of capacity planning and industry best practices – and determining system functions.
- Design or modify system / application code to accomplish desired functions in an optimum manner and in conformance with software development life cycle standards.
- Verifying the accuracy and validity of all software developed, including the preparation of sample test data and the execution of program, job stream and system testing.
- Working cooperatively with other developers to design, develop, and implement optimal application solutions.
- Preparing all required documentation detailing the technical solution and system functionality.
You’ll show us your abilities by demonstrating the following:
- Prior client interaction experience and developing in an Agile environment is important.
- Stellar verbal, written communication and organizational skills, along with interpersonal skills that allow for collaboration across a diverse group of people.
- Most importantly, you are well aligned with the Ingage culture, which means you enjoy collaborative work, disciplined but entrepreneurial and creative, place a high value on personal relationships and the opportunity to impact people.