Supporting or leading the planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of projects within/Global Risk Solutions Operations.
- Client On-Boarding
- Technology and Process change
- Client Change
Client On-Boarding - accountable or supporting the delivery of the client on-boarding, including activities:
- Manage or support the client conversion process for Global Risk Solutions clients from point of sale to the handover of implemented services to a GRS Consultant and the Operations team.
- Main contact for all non-commercial items during client implementation phase.
- Manage off boarding of clients from GRS Operations products and services
- Own and maintain relevant project documents/artefacts.
- Form and work with a team for each project, agree tasks with target dates, monitor progress against plan
- Arrange and chair internal and external project update meetings, tracking tasks, assigning actions and documenting them
- Work with stakeholders and SMEs to resolve any obstacles blocking the smooth and successful completion of projects.
- Provide updates to all stakeholders including clients, project team members and senior management
- Work closely with clients, consultants, Product Specialists, Relationship Managers (RMs),
- GRS Consultants, Investment Accounting and Global Operations within BNYM Asset Servicing and Technology to ensure a smooth process
- May be required to participate in pre/post sales workshops to explain the conversion process of GRS services
Technology and Process Change - Project manage or support prioritised global projects
Client Change – Project manage significant (usually regional) client change including:
- Client restructuring
- Implementation of new services
Requirements - Technical Skills, Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications
- Experience of membership of a project team responsible for implementing projects
- Experienced at building close relationships with peers and senior stakeholders
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment with strong client facing skill
- Project management experience
- Understanding of Performance and Risk industry and Global Risk Solutions client base
- Working knowledge of Global Risk Solutions products, services and platforms.
- MS Project skills advantageous
- Relevant Professional qualifications advantageous: (e.g. PRINCE2, PMI)
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70095
Organization: Total Global Risk Solutions-HR09564
Requisition Number: 1917908