At AIR MILES, we bring our brand essence to life by being…
Making life more fun with little surprises and big discoveries
Inspiring daily progress through lively reinforcement and a collaborative community
Delivering value Collectors can use for big goals or daily indulgences
Understanding, anticipating and staying a step ahead of Collectors’ needs
Today, there are more ways than ever to engage shoppers. At AIR MILES, we believe that understanding the people behind the purchase is key to winning their hearts – and their wallets.
For over two decades and from more than fifty locations around the globe, we have paired expertise in shopper behaviour with advanced analytics to uncover the data-driven insights that drive successful loyalty, marketing and merchandising solutions.
At AIR MILES, we know that in coming together we are at our strongest – and that together we can help shape the future for our clients, their shoppers and our communities.
For more information, visit:
AIR MILES is dedicated to enriching the careers and lives of our associates which is evident by the following on-site amenities, including:
- Open concept and casual relaxed attire within the office
- Free on-site coffee, beverages, fruit & snacks
- If you prefer Apple products, we are here to help
- Subsidized café providing healthy food options
- On-site gym with complimentary classes
- Games room, outdoor terrace, mini-putt, ping-pong, shuffleboard & Foosball
- High impact role with interesting challenges
- Flexible hours and strong work life balance
- Free shuttle bus from Union Station
- Inclusive events for co-ops, sports games, nights out & more!
- Internal co-op mentoring program
- One of the highest performing companies in the market (NYSE: ADS)
- The ability to work in an open concept environment with no assigned seating
- Companywide volunteer event and charitable matching donations
ABOUT THE AIR MILES REWARD PROGRAM MARKETING TEAM
The Marketing team is a team of approximately 80 individuals responsible for the marketing strategy, creative development and execution of all marketing campaigns for the AIR MILES Reward Program (AMRP), including print, digital and social channels. This dynamic and fast-paced environment provides the opportunity to contribute to Marketing campaigns and strategies while learning invaluable skills such as project management, Customer Experience, and the ability to work in cross-functional/multi-level teams.
The Customer Experience (CX) Specialist - Marketing Co-op will help guide the Collector Experience across the business. Working with Marketing, UX, Market Research, Rewards, Customer Care and Client Services, this role will be at the intersection of multiple cross-functional digital projects across AIR MILES. The incumbent will support the development of customer-centric business practices by:
1) Facilitating end-user Notifications for AIR MILES:
- Primary CX contact for all internal teams for any proactive Collector-facing notifications and communications across our digital channels
- Work with the Publishing team, UX and Copywriters to ensure messages are clear, concise, and representative of the AIR MILES voice.
- Support internal teams across the business who require help establishing processes for on-going Collector communications.
2) Alignment, Integrations and Communication across AMRP:
- Act as the “Voice of the Collector” for ad hoc projects ensuring that the Collector experience is consistent across the business.
- Work with business owners to thread individual experiences together to provide the Collector with consistent and best-in-class experience.
3) Support creation of Customer Journey Maps:
- Working closely with the CX Manager, you will help:
- Gathering information from internal teams, as well as external sources to help identify short-term and long-term business objectives.
- Strategize and align business objectives and help build out high-level cohesive journeys
- In the creation of smaller experiences utilizing the AIR MILES digital channels and Personas, while leveraging the Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Ability to analyze data points/metrics and provide insights and recommendations where appropriate
- Strong attention to detail with ability to see big picture
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects while delivering on schedule
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a drive for innovation
- Preference given to candidates with previous corporate exposure in areas of Consumer Research/Behaviour, Retail Marketing Strategy, and User Experience.
- Students from one of the following disciplines or other subjects related to the study of consumer behavior are our most likely candidates: Marketing, Market Research, Psychology, User Experience, or Commerce.
- Ability to utilize strong written and oral communications skills in a composed and professional manner
- Highly detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative and ownership of responsibilities
- Team oriented individual who demonstrates willingness to collaborate and assist others
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Strong understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Nice to have: familiarity with Lucid Charts, Customer Journey Mapping, User Experience Design, and Market Research.
CAN - Canada-2084 - Ontario-50419 - Toronto-40-LOY - Toronto
40-LOY - Toronto Toronto M5A 0L6
May 20, 2020, 6:01:37 PM Loyalty