Who You Will Work With?
We are looking for authoritative engineers for the Access & Aggregation product’s PFE team.
Work encompasses crafting, designing and developing forwarding software for merchant ASIC-based Platforms.
You will get an opportunity to develop state of the art features in areas like L3, MPLS, VPLS, Multicast, Bridging etc on Platforms based on Broadcom Qumran, Jericho ASICs
Who you are?
- An influential communicator, passionate about building outstanding products and services.
- Should have technical acumen and business insights
- The expert person need to understand the "big picture" as well as the details.
- Drive to lead, mentor and motivate Our team to get things done the right way
- Proven hands-on work exp. with crafting carrier grade platform software
- We are in search of someone who has good knowledge of Router/Switch architecture.
- Your prior work experience in any one of the domains is helpful
- IP, MPLS, Bridging, L2/L3 forwarding, VPLS, Multicast, QOS, L2VPN, L3VPN, Filters, etc
- Understanding of system architecture for network processor based products
- Experience in design/development of forwarding software
- Prior experience with Broadcom ASICS like Qumran/Jericho is helpful
- Your experience in trouble-shooting problems in actual customer network deployments or in complex lab topologies will be helpful.
- Do you have strong Coding and debugging skills with extensive experience in core file analysis?
- We are hiring someone with 12-15 years of experience, preferably in a router/switch company.
- 3+ years in developing a team of minimum 6 engineers
- Very good interpersonal, people management and communication skills
- Obsession with quality and customer experience
- Attention to detail coupled with ability to think abstractly
- Bias for action
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Self-starter with high levels of initiative, dedication and energy who can galvanize the team to follow.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.