We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With large production sites in Shanghai, Nanjing and Chongqing, BASF is a major foreign investor in the country’s chemical industry, and operates the Innovation Campus Shanghai, a global and regional research and development hub. BASF posted sales of over €7.3 billion in 2019 to customers in Greater China and employed 9,230 people as of the end of that year. For further information, please visit www.basf.com/cn/en
- The mission of regional solutions team is to deliver digital solutions in the region for the region. We consult, design, deliver and operate over 1,000 customer and business specific applications according to customer requirements. Our team is responsible for covering the complete application lifecycle management (consult, plan, build and run).
- We offer profound technical knowledge as well as excellent knowledge of BASF-specific processes, interfaces and architecture landscapes. We advise our internal business partners, conduct projects, and develop and support the applications after implementation.
- Our staff members cover diverse roles in a DevOps concept: Business Consultant, Project Manager, Product Owner, Technical Consultant, Software Engineer, Support Engineer.
- Requirement gathering, feasibility study, risk assessment, technical analysis and design, development, optimization, testing and implementation of digital solution.
- Drives product development based on requirements management and product lifecycle.
- Develop web and mobile solutions based on Wechat or other local platform
- Develop digital solutions based on Microsoft Platform
- Act as project manager, ensure deliver project on time, within planned budget and required quality level.
- Works with a virtual team comprised of worldwide members.
- University degree in computer science/Information Technology/Software or other related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ hands-on experience developing business software (Java/Spring or C#/VB.Net/ASP.Net platform) in a full software development life cycle environment.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in project management.
- Experience in software industry and good understanding of Software Development and Product Life Cycle, including customer requirements gathering, software design and development, testing - including unit, functional, systems and integration implementation/delivery and maintenance.
- Experience in different application development methodologies, SOA, object-oriented analysis and design, client/server systems, web service.
- Good business process understanding and able to speak in business language
- Experience working in multi-national company
- Experience working with Scrum or equivalent Agile Development Process
- Experience in Microsoft products and service, e.g., SharePoint service/development, PowerApp, Azure.
- Experience in Linux/Unix or windows administration and advanced scripting skills in Python, bash, PowerShell, etc., is a plus.