We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With large production sites in Shanghai, Nanjing and Chongqing, BASF is a major foreign investor in the country’s chemical industry, and operates the Innovation Campus Shanghai, a global and regional research and development hub. BASF posted sales of over €7.3 billion in 2019 to customers in Greater China and employed 9,230 people as of the end of that year. For further information, please visit www.basf.com/cn/en
- Provide input to development of medium and long term strategic scope to drive profitable growth of Greater China business, especially for Beauty Care solution(actives)
- Define market approach to customer segments based on market/customer needs in active segment.
- Lead customer tailor made projects, organize and lead bioactive workshop/customer day etc., to promote Beauty care solution /technologies to customers.
- Lead/drive actives technological solution in Greater china.
- Translate actives market trend/identified opportunities into actionable concepts combining marketing and technical solutions in consumer language.
- Provide technical service and presentations to customers. - travel with sales and marketing staff to present latest technology and innovation, with great insights on actives. at trade shows, conference, meetings.
- Manage customized projects in actives segment.
- Engage in product development in coordination with global and regional marketing/R&D teams (eg. Trade show and customer events planning, exhibitions, materials preparation, identifying new business opportunities)
- Create active technical promotion materials including products' introduction, feature benefit sheets.
- Organize training to sales teams, distributors and specific requirements of customer.
- PhD plus 3 years' experience or master plus 5 years;
- Knowledge of Biotechnology or education background is biology.
- Experience in actives in cosmetic industry.
- Familiar with actives mechanism and market active products, Strong technical presentation skills;
- Excellent English skills both oral and written.
- Open, communicative personality.