As a senior member of the US Institutional Client Reporting Production team, you are responsible for liaising with IT, Institutional Sales and Relationship Management and Client Service on defining client report requirements and the timely and accurate production of reports
- Prepare and verify accuracy of client reporting with very close attention to detail on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis within set deadlines for client deliverables.
- Work with Investment Communications, Marketing and Investments to secure necessary commentary for reports and incorporate same into reporting templates.
- Liaise with IT, operations and performance teams as necessary to problem solve and meet client reporting requests.
- Work with IT and the Institutional Business Line to create and set up reporting for new clients and respond to requests for report modifications for existing clients.
- Highly numerate and literate, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- A high level of attention to detail
- Independence and confidence; ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all levels within the organization including Investment staff, operational and sales personnel.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving, with an ability to trouble-shoot technical issues that arise
- Strong planning skills, with the ability to work to strict deadlines throughout periodic reporting cycles
- Results orientated, self-starter, with a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work independently and within a team structure
- Advanced Excel skills.
- A minimum of five years experience within the asset management / funds industry
- Client Reporting, Client Service and/or Middle Office experience preferred
- Prior Management experience