JHA Banking iCore Development team is seeking to hire a motivated individual to work with the iSeries integration team as a Software Engineer.
Candidates for this position will be responsible to work in an agile development process for software development. This includes working collaboratively with the framework development team to develop software requirements, research, testing, and solutions as a self-organizing and cross-functional team. Software solutions for this team include, but not limited to, iAdapter, Business Service Integrations into Core, ODI, EES, EMS, and OFI. This position also lends itself to the opportunity in working with other languages such as C#, .Net, WPF, Angular for Core UI development.
- Minimum of five years of technical experience in software development or software support
- Bachelor’s degree in business, software engineering, or computer science degree preferred.
- Knowledge of SilverLake and/or CIF 20/20
- Experience with programming languages. RPG, SQL, and DB2 would be primarily used in job function, but open to C#, .Net, WPF, Angular experience as well.
- Experience or knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies
- Experience with or knowledge of SOA architecture
- Experience with or knowledge of XML
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which require research.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. May participate in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with development team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.