In the Coatings Division, we are focused on the development, production and marketing of a variety of coating solutions - from applied surface technologies to automotive paints. Working in global teams, we promote innovation, design and new applications in order to meet our partners' needs. The 'Innovation Beyond Paint' program rounds off our portfolio. It is aimed at the development of new markets and business models.
The Engineering unit performs engineering services from the project study to commissioning, including documentation for medium-sized and large investment projects in Europe, with a focus in Münster-Hiltrup.
- In this position, you will manage and support technical projects within a team and will be responsible for costs, deadlines, quality and safety for your project area.
- In the process, you will develop concepts and detailed planning, including requests for proposals, and will supervise and support project implementation with suppliers and internal partners up until commissioning and final documentation.
- In addition, you will develop technical improvements within your subject area and support overarching optimization processes.
- You will contribute your technical know-how in the process of advising our internal customers and in subject-specific communities.
- Degree in electrical engineering with a focus on automation technology and several years of experience in planning and executing projects
- Solid knowledge and skills relating to the relevant technical rules and regulations and ideally experience with the planning of process engineering plants and systems
- Proficient user of the standard MS Office applications and, ideally, of SAP PM
- Distinguished by an independent working style and excellent communication skills
- Project experience and innovative drive
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
Learn more about BASF Coatings GmbH at https://on.basf.com/ECoatings
You want to know more about the recruiting process or the position?
Please call Ms. Katja Emich (Talent Acquisition) +49 (0) 30 2005 58810
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.