Board Operator, Talk Programming - Part-Time
Type of Position
Location: Philadelphia,, PA
Board Operator will be responsible for filling in on a case by case basis to engineer live radio shows from our Philadelphia studio on the Wharton campus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run the engineering of the live broadcast.
- Work with the hosts and producer on show format and rundown.
- Follow format and instructions by the producer.
- Manage production of the show during the live broadcast.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant experience.
- Previous production experience within radio and/or live studio environment preferred.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Comfortable working with talent, artists and high profile individuals.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Solid production skills with a strong working knowledge of audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.