- 3rd – 4th year student or graduate at the university level
- IT literacy and some experience in working with MS Office, especially PowerPoint
- Experience towards designing or graphic-related studies/ employment would be an added advantage
- Exceptional customer focus and the willingness to go the extra-mile
- Good grounding in general knowledge and ability to present complex issues in a clear and compelling way
- Ability to build strong and trustworthy relationships with others and to effectively contribute to a highly collaborative work environment
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge and experience across regional and organizational boundaries
- Open mindset towards change and engagement for continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in Russian
- Conversational knowledge of English
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in Moscow office as part of our Visual Graphics team. This team focuses on facilitating consultants’ communications with their clients. You will work with consultants on improving the visual presentation of information.
What You'll Do
You will translate conceptual drafts into well-devised charts and exhibits and create clear and accurate visual presentations.
In this role you will rework existing material according to the consultants’ needs and in accordance with McKinsey guidelines. You will coordinate production activities for short and long-term client assignments, working closely with colleagues to manage production.