Our Product Management department within Uniper Energy Sales GmbH in Düsseldorf is looking for you !
What we offer
At Uniper, we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer competitive salaries, company pensions and performance related benefits. Our people can also take advantage of our extensive flexible benefits package with discounts on high street vouchers, health and dental care, holidays and more.
How we work
Our people are key to our success. Our core objective is to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration. This allows our people to take responsibility and make optimal use of their skills. Together, we want to shape the future of energy.
What we are looking for
- Create and develop new innovative commodity wholesale B2B products especially for Gas and Power
- Permanent optimization of the commodity product portfolio regarding customer benefits and efficiency throughout the organization
- Detailed conception and coordination of commodity products for established and new markets by considering Uniper’s strategy and “one PnL approach across Uniper functions”
- Management of product launches in close cooperation with key account management and B2B customers
- Advise operational sales teams in all topics regarding the commodity product portfolio (design, price levers, risks, income, …)
- Development and alignment of pricing model solutions – manage complex theoretical questions, ensure high efficient process implementation as well as contract preparation
- Work closely as a business expert with Gas and Power portfolio and pricing teams, Operations and key account management
- Review and evaluate the long term regulatory developments/energy levy for Power and Gas with impact on sales business (opportunities & risks)
- Build up and maintain relationships and interfaces within Uniper and B2B customer