Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
On a daily basis, general responsibilities of Business Analyst include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform daily analysis and management of incidents in support of enterprise-wide efforts for timely, accurate, and thorough customer-centric solutions and communications.
- Functions as the single point of contact between the Command Center and the Internal and External community for all Critical and Major Incidents.
- Respond timely to messages from Command Center (CC) to join a bridge calls
- Help facilitate the CC bridge line as needed
- Ensure timely communications to the company
- Research, craft, and distribute highly specialized and complex internal/external communications about operational issues impacting customer and employee productivity.
- Communicates information and impact to senior management and key stakeholders across the business both written and verbally
- Establishes a front-end message to control call volume
- Creates talking points to help control message from internal employees to customers
- Creates flash messages for customer-facing tools/products
- Drafts external RCAs after service restoration
- Works with the Application/Service Owner and CC to gather current details and craft messages for updates
- Participate in weekly on-call rotation – including after-hour, weekend, and holiday support.
- Manages, maintains, improves day to day business operations communications for clients
- Works with software vendor and internal team to create and maintain templates for client communications
- Ensures compliance with brand and legal protocol for all communications
- Drives creative practices around communications to improve readership
- Supports maintenance of database contacts
- Educate customers on using Change Healthcare tools, products, best practices, etc.
- Assist in designing, developing, and delivering effective and innovative communication copy and materials, including new modes of electronic communication as well as how-to docs, short videos, and live/virtual education sessions.
- Additional Job Description
4-year Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Outstanding demonstrated written and interpersonal communication skill set – must exercise extensive grammar and usage knowledge to communicate simply and concisely in written form.
- Strong analysis ability and must be oriented toward problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills and carry high degree of competence in completing duties in a timely and effective manner with a strong attention to detail, even when managing a variety of projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of complex systems and processes.
Able to direct work and remain calm in stressful situations. Not afraid of conflict, and can influence at all levels.
Must be Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Acoustic and /or Excact Target
- Remedy Force
- Candidates will be expected to provide writing samples as well as participate in a writing/editing exercise.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Read Full Description