About Our Team
Juniper Networks is an industry-leading vendor of network gear and software. We are a fast-growing group focused exclusively on developing a Kubernetes-based software platform for all Juniper Applications. The platform supports multiple cloud providers, on-premise data centers, and hybrid configurations. We are mostly agnostic to the purposes of the apps running on our platform, hence deep networking expertise is not required.
- Work as a technical lead owning design and development of various components.
- Design and development of Platform as a service for Juniper applications.
- Follow Agile methodology and work in a Scrum team to deliver functionality.
- As a key member of the team drive adoption of new technologies, tools, and process improvements.
- Excellent programming skills with great code quality.
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Work multi-functionally with various teams: Product Management, Program Management, Architects and other Engineers across various global locations.
- Mentor other Junior engineers.
Read Full Description
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- 10 to 14 years’ of industry experience
- Experience in building great user interfaces for products.
- Exposure to React framework is desirable.
- Understanding of distributed systems and microservices architecture will be preferred.
- Understanding of Kubernetes, Dockers and related technologies is preferred.
- Experience in using GRPC and REST for designing programming interfaces is preferred.
- Proven interpersonal skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues related to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven understanding of the Software design and architecture process.
- Experience with automated unit testing and exposure to CI/CD technologies like Jenkins, Bazel etc is useful
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation Skills.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.