Title: Sr Major Account Manager - Key service provider
This position is will manage one of key service provider customers in India and primarily responsible for growth of revenues, win-back competitor accounts and drive customer satisfaction.
- Set up relationship with key customer stake holders including "C" level. Work closely with customer technical / planning / business teams to understand their business needs / concerns.
- Set up excellent business relationship with Internal (within Juniper) and External (within Customer) teams.
- Overall objective is to drive sales of Juniper’s products, services and solutions direct and through channels for Key SP customer.
- Help to determine the optimal placement of resources as the team is built.
- Apply both tactical and strategic go to market models aimed at growing the customer base both in the short and long terms to drive higher revenues, customer growth and customer retention.
- Develop processes and approaches to minimize channel and internal conflicts.
- Assist in facilitating and brokering significant deals that may involve channel conflicts or competing interests both internally and with external partners.
- Develop account plans and quota assignment for assigned resources.
- Influence, engage and enable appropriate Reseller personnel in support of our go to market strategy.
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly and annual sales achievement.
- Sales Achievement
- Reseller partner relationships
- Key Executive alignment with key stake holders in the customer unit.
- Accountable for developing quarterly and annual plans in support of attaining revenue goals
- Retention and development of key talent
Key Performance Measures
- Sales achievement to plan
- Growth of service provider markets revenue utilizing Juniper channel partners
- Increase market share of Juniper in Enterprise accounts
- Partner relationship quarterly reviews
- Accurate forecasting
- Sales cycle time, lead to closure
- Quickly and thoroughly attend to escalations
Key Qualifications, Competencies and Capabilities
Read Full Description
- Engineering graduate and or MBA with minimum of over 15 years of front-end selling experience.
- Significant relevant working experience in handling service provide Market sales
- Energetic and charismatic sales leadership skills that can motivate both an internal and external sales team to meet quarterly objectives and strategic goals.
- Must have proven skills of working with channel partners.
- Technology savvy, must have sold OEM products like networking or high-end servers or storage or software or SI services.
- Education – Engineering graduate and/or MBA from a good business school.
- Self-driven, highly charged, willingness to challenge the status quo are some key traits.
- Exceptional customer facing/listening skills and the ability to coach the same within the team.
- Experience with networking products, solutions, markets and competition.
- Skilled at resolving complex negotiations with various channel partners and internal stakeholders under time pressure.
- Exceptional presentation skills, analytical skills and superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Upto 30% travel required.