51 Seletar Aerospace View, Singapore - PWMS
- Able to perform any of the work below:
- Shot Peen
- EDM ( Electrical Discharge Machine)
- Able to perform simple troubleshooting of machines
- Possesses CNC/ Conventional machining, peening, inspection skills, and knowledge
- Read and follow established procedures and work instruction
- Responsible for performing an assessment of the risk of his/ her activities, taking corrective and preventive actions
- Compliance with the UTC Code of Ethics and Export regulation
- Support and participate in EH&S, Quality & ACE activities
- Involve in continuous improvement and cost-saving initiatives
- Minimum GCE ’O’ level or equivalent. Diploma or NITEC in Precision/ Aerospace/ Mechanical Engineering advantageous.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in Machining/ Shot Peening/ CMM, preferably in the aviation industry, open to other manufacturing/MRO companies.
- Training will be provided
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Able to work weekly rotating shifts/weekend shift
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Read Full Description