- Studying & Understanding customer requirement (Tenders/email enquiry) , Preparation of technical offers and attend negotiation meetings, negotiating the variations in price, terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Develop knowledge & applying Cost Estimations.
- To create & conduct product presentations for the Client.
- Spec-In activity with Consultants.
- Developing new market and generating enquiries for refrigeration package
- Market analysis for niche markets for JC ref plants
- Building on existing customer base and acquiring new customers.
- Handling various industrial verticals for refrigeration products in the region.
- Promoting and spec in of large YPS (York Process System) & F&B jobs with Industrial consultants.
- Regular meeting with the customer to answer their technical queries.
- Negotiation with clients in regards to terms and conditions and other commercial issues and closure of sales.
- Ensure collection of payment as per terms & conditions of the order.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Develop and maintain a computerized customer and prospect database
- Responsible for executing on various phases of Sales Life Cycle- Lead generation, prospecting, understanding the customer requirement, proposal preparation, presentation
- Acquiring market and customer information.
- Discuss & convey the advantages of our product to the customer.
Actively participate in the review meeting with the Reporting Manager.
Read Full Description