We're looking for a Business Development Manager on the Sales team to manage and drive the success of Key Customer Accounts. Previous sales experience is required. In this role, you will develop and manage a book of business of enterprise accounts to grow revenue. This is your chance to be a part of the next industrial revolution with MakerBot.
What you'll do:
- Sales Process
- Discovery Framework- succeed at asking question in Technical, Personal, Political and Business Domains.
- Meet Lead SLA’s
- Opportunity and Pipeline Management
- Territory Level Forecasting
- Understand the impact of leading indicators on revenue
- Use success metrics to track KPIs and leading indicators
- Calculate forecast revenue within +/- 10%
- Account Level
- Execute Account Plans
- Create SMART ROAs (Result, Objective, Actions)
- Activities are actionable and correlated to the expected Objectives
- Defines actionable objectives that credibly lead to the expected Result
- Track execution of activities in ROA
- Adjust activities and objectives based on business outcomes in pipeline and opportunity reviews
- Tracking execution against a success matrix
- Conduct a business negotiation intelligently
- Business Communications
- Ability to present to Manager or Director level professionals (internal and external)
- Effective presentations -- clear, concise, relevant to audience.
- Persuades audience into action
- Tailors message and level of depth to the audience
- Leadership & Professionalism
- Lead by the example
- Live and foster MakerBot’s culture and values
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in sales, client support, marketing or partner development
- Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint, SalesForce and CRM program proficiency
- 50% travel expected.
- Role can be remote
Sometimes, it’s the little things:
- Amazing view from the 21st floor. Great for Instagram!
- Free snacks, tea, coffee, seltzer
- Weekly on-site yoga
- A ping-pong and pool table, if you’re into that sort of thing. And healthy intra-office competition to go with it.
- Access to 3D printers, of course. But also helpful people who love sharing their knowledge and expertise to help and teach you how to use them.
- Monthly birthday celebrations complete with cupcakes, brownies, and some ridiculously delicious pudding cups.
The compensation package includes health, dental, vision benefits, pre-tax benefits for transit, 401K matching, and three weeks of vacation.
This is a great opportunity to make a big impact in a unique industry working with amazing people.
MakerBot, a subsidiary of Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS), is a global leader in the 3D printing industry. Founded in 2009 in Brooklyn, NY, MakerBot strives to redefine the standards for reliability and ease-of-use. Through this dedication, MakerBot has one of the largest install bases in the industry and also runs Thingiverse, the largest 3D printing community in the world.
MakerBot's connected 3D printing solutions address the wider needs of professionals and educators, evolving their ideas from inspiration to innovation.
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.
Read Full Description