We’re looking for a Marketing Ops lead who will play a key role in creating and managing scalable, repeatable processes and systems to enable standard measurement and reporting of marketing as well as the optimization of marketing programs. This role works closely across numerous internal departments including Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Finance, and Product Management.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Marketing Systems Infrastructure Ops: You’re the architect and primary engineer for the marketing stack. From selection, implementation, to day-to-day operation of various marketing technology platforms (eg—Marketo, Wordpress, Salesforce Analytics & Dashboards, Salesloft, Adwords, and more). Ready to be the ‘go-to’ marketing tech whiz? If so, this is the spot for you.
- Measurement and Analytics: Data doesn’t lie. Usually. You will be making sure we’ve got the dashboards and reporting processes to keep us up to in the know about what’s going on. You’ll be the primary user who is tracking the measurement of demand generation and web/online analytics. Let us know when we get there, when we’ve got to step up, and when we’ve blown the goals out of the water.
- Data Management and Quality: It’s a tough job – but someone has to be the wrangler who’s responsible for the management of the house list, data integrity and data synchronization between the marketing database and data maintained within the CRM Systems.
- Budgeting and Planning: While the numbers can be boring – you’ll be the “process center” that makes sure that marketing is on track to deliver and communicate to the rest of the org the team’s progress.
- Process Design and Documentation: SiteCompli is a rapidly growing company, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Your mission will be to marry ‘iterate quickly’ and ‘plan for the future’. You’ll be asking others on the marketing team and around the company ‘Why do we do things this way?’ and ‘How can we do it better?’
- Oh, and we’re part of the InhabitIQ family of brands: So it’s not just SiteCompli Marketing Systems and Operations – you’ll get a chance to contribute across 30+ other growing companies to help the enterprise of property management tech companies expand and implement best practices.
- An aptitude to learn new technologies
- 2+ years experience in Marketing Operations, Business Process Improvement, Reporting/Analysis and/or related roles within a technology company
- A history of developing processes that leverage both best practices (internal and external) and critical thinking as well as identifying areas for process improvement
- Comfort working in “startup mode” as well as thinking through long-term project and process design
- A knack for collaboration and enthusiasm for helping other members of the team execute and measure their campaigns
- Ability to turn data into marketing intelligence & action-oriented analysis
- Demonstrated project team leadership skills including the ability to influence and build consensus across the organization
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with database design concepts, data modeling, and segmentation structuring
- Experience managing Salesforce.com or similar CRM system highly helpful
- Experience managing a marketing automation system such as Marketo, Eloqua, or Pardot necessary
We’re a 5-time Crain’s Best Place to Work. Why?
- 100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time off so you can rest and recharge
- $500 clothing budget to support the cost of clothing
- A birthday bonus so you can treat yourself
- Flexible office hours to accommodate everyone
- Monthly fun events, from dodgeball to karaoke
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We’re on a mission to transform the way buildings are run. To do something that has never been done before, we need diverse perspectives to drive innovation and respond to an ever-changing market. Diversity is not a “nice-to-have” -- it is critical to our mission, culture, and values.
We know that an inclusive work environment nurtures talent and ideas, leading to better business decisions and a more engaging culture. We encourage everyone to be their authentic selves at work and strive to create an environment that amplifies all voices and celebrates our unique differences. We are welcoming to all, regardless of race, color, ethnicity or national origin, gender, pregnancy, religion, age, disability, familial status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We recognize that this work is never done. We commit to keeping at it -- always learning, growing, and improving.
Read Full Description