Finance Administrator - 20 Fenchurch St, London
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #207 in 2018. It has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including transaction and project management; property and facilities management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.
Job Title: Property Administrator (Finance)Location:20 Fenchurch Street, London.Key Responsibilities
Client & Stakeholder Management:
- Key stakeholder in the CBRE’s relationship with the clients on site team
- To engage and manage our supplier relationships on-site
- Develop working relationship with the client’s occupiers and supply chain working to resolve any financial queries
- Manage relationships with supplier accounting teams, ensuring statements, payments and supplier changes/additions are up to date.
- Track site service charge expenditure and purchase orders to budget, forecasting and identifying potential issues in advance.
- Work with FM and PM team on budget for the portfolio, setting in advance of commencement of year, communicating budgets to external stakeholders.
- Assist General Manager and property managers with monthly reporting, annual budget preparation and projects, as needed.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to achieve portfolio service charge closure audited and closed within 8 weeks of the year end.
- Tracking and supporting management of non-recoverable expenditure.
- Monitors and tracks capital expenditure project approvals and spend.
- Maintains and promotes positive relationship with tenants and suppliers
- Quality control of expenditure charged to occupiers reconciling to the tenancy schedule.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate across multiple supply chains, drive actions and achieve results.
- Assist with other administrative support, as needed or assigned, including phone support, filing, occasional local deliveries and distribution of correspondence.
- Previous account management highly desired preferably in Real Estate with a broad understanding of Service Charge Budgets
- Ability to coordinate delivery to several stakeholders, and meet agreed KPI’s/SLA’s
- Ability to interpret financial data and Real Estate transactions
- Experience in purchase orders, budgets, and cost control
- Experience in high profile property management desirable but not essential
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven record of building strong professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Attention to detail
Comfortable and confident with client and tenant interactions on a daily basis.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Capacity to think at a big picture level while identifying tactical solutions to problems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Numerical and analytically minded
- Capable of performing independently, while fostering a team-based environment.
- Someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment while appearing calm under pressure.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Read Full Description