WE Codeword is looking for a creative strategist to join our growing team of digital, content and social media strategists and storytellers. From long-term planning to daily engagement, you’ll be leading the content and social media strategy for one of the world’s most innovative technology companies. Expertise in both established and emerging platforms is critical. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with proven skills in managing digital content programs (from strategy, to post creation and publishing, to measurement and optimization) and digital audience development (channel planning, testing, user growth).
You should be comfortable with high-level thinking, but not above rolling up your sleeves to execute.
- Translating a brand’s story and business objectives into strategic and innovative digital content programs across paid, owned and earned media
- Becoming a brand champion for our client, ensuring content is appropriate for tone, style and voice
- Being the eyes and ears of our audience, the go-to expert on who they are and what they’re talking about, distilling insights into actionable tactics
- Partnering with the editorial and creative teams to brief and brainstorm content that aligns with audience insights and supports client goals
- Managing junior staff and helping to develop strategic skill sets for social copywriting/community management
- Providing guidance and ensuring adherence to best practices across multiple digital and social media platforms
- Ongoing analytics reporting and analysis to offer editorial, platform and program optimization recommendations
- Providing proactive creative inspiration and curation of relevant industry news, case studies and best practices to team members and clients
- Setting editorial strategy so content is consistent and compelling across all delivery streams
- 5-6 years of relevant experience developing content, social media and/or audience development strategies in an agency or media publisher setting
- Demonstrated ability to distill marketing goals and audience insights into executable strategy
- Expertise in new media and social platforms, best practices, and how audiences use them to consume and share content
- A firm understanding of multiple digital marketing disciplines and experience in building integrated strategies (i.e. Social Media, SEO, SEM, Paid Media, Partnerships)
- Ability to create and present killer, client-ready decks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- An entrepreneurial spirit, both working well with a team and individually
- Familiarity with digital advertising industry and concepts
- Proficiency in analytics and reporting (i.e. Google analytics, social CMS reporting, etc.)
- B2B experience a plus
- Experience in brand strategy a plus
Equal Opportunity Statement
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas.
Read Full Description