At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global success.We are industry leaders due to the innumerable talents of our approximately 5000- strong professional team. Our people thrive in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are highly valued. Our high-performance culture is what allows us to drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an environment where individuals can thrive.
When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 1 upper case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
Please note that by submitting an employment application you consent to World Fuel Services processing your information for this role and potentially for future employment opportunities, in accordance with applicable laws. To learn more about how we protect and/or process personal information, please visit the WFS Privacy Center at: https://www.wfscorp.com/en/privacy-center.
Trainee Account Executive (Aviation)
Trainee Account Executive required by a leading Fortune 100 company and globally renowned aviation company offering end-to-end aviation services and fuel products!
Spire Flight Solutions – a part of World Fuel Services - currently requires a Trainee Account Executive to oversee and support the organisational leader and Project Managers in maintaining and enhancing operational excellence and sales excellence, with existing and potential clients of aviation ferry crew services.
Spire Flight Solutions provides international flight support and flight crew services to aircraft lessors, commercial airlines, government & military flight units, and OEMs. World Fuel Services is a global leader in fuel logistics, specialising in the marketing, sale and distribution of marine, aviation and land fuel products and services. We are a Fortune 100 company and this is a unique opportunity to be part of our expanding Dublin based operations team.
Based in Dublin, the Trainee Account Executive will maintain a high level of customer service in conjunction with the Project Managers’ efforts, with all Ferry Crew Services clients, throughout the entire client experience process - from securing sales to collections.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assistance in the quoting process
- Assistance with the accounting/billing process
- Ensure relationship management is maintained
- Assistance with the credit/risk management process.
- Assistance with ongoing flight projects
- Assistance with vendor relations
- Assistance with special projects that enhance business activity and industry presence
- Ensure gathered client and vendor information is accurate, appropriately processed, and/or correctly disseminated to the respective stakeholders.
- Keep current and engaged with operational progress of clients’ current and active flight activity.
Read Full Description
- A degree level qualification in Aviation is highly preferable.
- Work experience in Aviation is highly desirable.
- Strong customer services skills are essential.
- A desire to initiate a career in aviation sales or account management and demonstrable knowledge and passion for the global aviation industry is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential
- Strong written and oral communication in English skills are essential
- Passion for aviation is essential
- Technical experience within aviation is desirable