Manager, Customer Communication
We are searching for someone to lead our customer communications program. Our software products are the best in the industry and the Manager, Customer Communications will help keep our customers up-to-date with our amazing solutions and in turn provide maximum customer satisfaction.
This position is responsible for providing proactive monitoring and customer escalation management in support of our customers with their cloud and product needs. This position will also be responsible for developing and monitoring dashboards for trends to reduce the amount of escalations and improve customer satisfaction. This position relies heavily on personal accountability for results, a willingness to go ‘the extra mile’ for PowerSchool customers and a collaborative approach that brings the best to each and every customer. Additionally, this position will mentor, coach, and develop employees while driving results.
- Creates, monitors, and drives all performance goals
- Manage customer escalations and coordinate resolution efforts with key stakeholders (internal and external) by working cross-functionally to ensure issue ownership, action items, and communications are fulfilled. Ensure critical client SLAs are met
- Develop and execute global communication strategies for major internal change initiative
- Distill technical information, complex business processes, and change impacts into crisp, user-friendly communications that resonate with a variety of audiences.
- Drive and implement operational processes to effectively manage the communication lifecycle from intake to delivery
- Create expert internal communications to ensure customer escalations are resolved within agreed upon timelines, process change ideas are implemented, and Influence others towards action and change
- Lead improvements by monitoring and developing dashboards to proactively monitor trends and customer escalations and use data to recommend technical and/or business process changes to meet expectations and/or optimize productivity
- Facilitate and report on daily and/or weekly stand-ups to ensure appropriate visibility of key customer issues including escalation status reporting, statistics, trending analysis, issue status activities, and resources
- Provides counsel to leadership in strategic, business, and operational planning related to communication
- Coordinate upgrade/release activities in tandem with the PowerSchool’s Internal teams.
- Prepares standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports
- Serve as an escalation point for issues that impact the customer’s success
- Consults with programmers to explain software errors or to recommend changes to programs
- Participates in hiring of new team members and performs any HR related administrative tasks
- Addresses performance management issues with employees
- Mentor and coach employees, first level response for employee questions, and lead team meetings
- All other duties as assigned
Read Full Description
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience in software (preferably SaaS)
- 2+ years’ prior experience in a supervisor or leadership role, specifically developing and mentoring people
- Excellent ability to analyze data and come to conclusions to suggest business improvements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service, presentation, and conflict resolution skills