J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across Banking, Markets & Investor Services. The CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
This is a key role within CIB Marketing and Communications that will look at bringing together disparate datasets related to marketing activities across the CIB. This is an opportunity to bring your data aggregation expertise and combine it with all aspects of a rapidly evolving B2B Marketing Analytics landscape. To achieve this, the incumbent will work closely with Client Marketing, Social Media, Communications and Technology. You’ll be a key member of the Analytics team and will support Marketing and Communications campaigns to improve performance globally.
- Coordinate with technology team to design and build data warehouse, business intelligence and analytics platform
- Aggregate data from our multiple sources such as social media sites, email, and website
- Build and deliver high quality data architecture to support business analyst and reporting needs
- Extract Transform Load (ETL) experience using Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, or similar technologies
- Analyze and data mine multiple sets of data in different formats from multiple internal and external sources
- Use available data streams to help Sales and Marketing optimize conversion costs.
- Improve on ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support
- Partner with Marketing and Social teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
Read Full Description
- 3-5 Years of data analytics experience
- Demonstrated strength in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing
- Exposure in Data Architecture projects and building internal databases
- Hadoop, Hive, Spark, or other big data query and transformation experience preferred
- Knowledge of data management fundamentals and data storage principles preferred
- Facility extracting, mapping and scripting data from various in-house and 3rd party tools
- Data visualization experience a plus
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a business-focused audience
- SQL expertise, data modeling, and relational database experience required
- Experience in Alteryx a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and independently