Markforged transforms manufacturing with the most affordable 3D metal and carbon fiber printers capable of producing parts tough enough for the factory floor. Engineers, designers, and manufacturing professionals all over the world rely on Markforged metal and composite printers for tooling, fixtures, functional prototyping, and high-value end-use production. Founded in 2013 and based in Watertown, MA, Markforged has about 300 employees globally, with $137 million in both strategic and venture capital. Markforged was recently recognized by Forbes in the Next Billion-Dollar Startups list and listed as the tenth fastest-growing tech company in the US in the 2018 Deloitte Fast 500. To learn more about Markforged, please visit https://markforged.com.
We need exceptionally talented and versatile people to join our team and support our growing customer base. If you have hands on customer facing experience and a passion for teaching, we would love to talk to you. We are looking for an engaging, dynamic, and driven individual to join our Training and Documentation Team and to drive high quality Product trainings to our Value Added Reseller community.
In This Role, You Will:
- Perform Technical Training classes at our Watertown Headquarters on composite printer systems
- Travel to remote locations several times a year including international travel to perform supplementary trainings
- Maintain and Update Training Materials for classes
- Continuous improvements to the course as products and needs change
- Reach out to and develop relationships with our reseller partners to proactively fill classes and build the training program
- Review certified resellers for necessary retraining and continuous improvement
- Update and maintain online content to supplement live trainings using eLearning tools such as Captivate
- Keep up to date on product developments in order to keep training curricula relevant
- 10-20% Travel depending on Training schedule
What We Look For:
- 3-5 years in an instructional design / service / training role
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field (Education or Engineering)
- Instructional Design and Training background
- Comfortable giving presentations to large groups of people
- Ability to create presentations and documentation at a high level
- Comfortable providing feedback and having ‘tough conversations’ with partners
- Interest in developing skills related to Training in a technical environment
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment
- Experience in 3D printing is a bonus
- A valid Passport and experience traveling / working with international partners (specifically in APAC)
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning, data-driven decision making, and prioritization. We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up. We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates.
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more.
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks.
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Description