At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global success.We are industry leaders due to the innumerable talents of our approximately 5000- strong professional team. Our people thrive in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are highly valued. Our high-performance culture is what allows us to drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an environment where individuals can thrive.
When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 1 upper case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
Please note that by submitting an employment application you consent to World Fuel Services processing your information for this role and potentially for future employment opportunities, in accordance with applicable laws. To learn more about how we protect and/or process personal information, please visit the WFS Privacy Center at: https://www.wfscorp.com/en/privacy-center.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for maintaining relationships and further penetrating business with existing shipping clients that are purchasing fuel from WFS, as well as development of new accounts.
Core duties and responsibilities include:
Read Full Description
- Provide regular market information to clients, tailored to their trade.
- Manage and execute fuel requirements from existing customers
- Proactively develop new business opportunities from existing customers
- Proactively prospect for new business opportunities from new customers – research and analyze client opportunities and develop/implement action plans for attaining the new business
- Analyze and disseminate appropriate market information to identify new business opportunities
- Frequently visit existing and new customers
- Be a reliable point of contact for customer requests and transactions
- Monitor customer use of credit line and credit exposure
- Assist in operational/logistic support where needed. These activities include supplier service, fuel delivery coordination, claims resolution and ensure optimal customer satisfaction.