Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and is dedicated to helping healthcare professionals perform their jobs more efficiently while enhancing patient care. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. We are currently seeking a Process Engineer, Advanced Operations to join our team in Redmond, WA.
Advanced Operations is leading the creation of a global team dedicated to achieving excellence in Manufacturing Transfer (MT) This role will support our Manufacturing Transfer team being a Key Enabler of transformation delivering on “cost out” opportunities to become a global competitive advantage.
- Supports the execution of assigned project elements with an emphasis on the manufacturing process, technology and procedures required for the manufacture of new products.
- Provide engineering support for new product and process introductions, ensuring that all activities are completed and documented in accordance with the Stryker new product development procedures.
- Ensure quality of process and product as defined in the appropriate operation and material specifications.
- Will assist in the selection of components and equipment based on analysis of specifications, reliability and regulatory requirements.
- Support capital acquisition activities.
- Will analyze equipment to establish operating data, conduct experimental test and result analysis. Participate in process review meetings.
- Participate in PFMEA, Control Plan, SOP and PPAP generation associated with product transfers and launches.
- Complete capability studies for in process inspection and generate subsequent Inspection documentation.
- Conduct MSA studies for new products and new processes.
- Provide training for manufacturing team members.
- Ensure adherence to GMP and safety procedures.
- Will be responsible for leading product and/or component manufacturing transfers
- All other duties as assigned.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- The individual should enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic and results orientated team environment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively work cross-functionally and externally as required.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials, product and process design.
- Must be able to read and interpret complex engineering drawings and have the ability to understand geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Experience in an FDA regulated or regulated industry beneficial.
- High level of PC Skills required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with electronics (PCBA) manufacturing.
- Requires a positive attitude and demonstrated ability to influence other functions / stakeholders. Will be responsible for tracking / reporting KPI (Key Process Indicators) to leadership.
- B.S in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline with up to 2 years experience.
Work From Home: Not available
Travel Percentage: Up to 50%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Read Full Description