Do you have a passion for people leadership? Do you want to work in a dynamic and results driven environment with a team of talented people? If so – this is the role for you!
The Springhill site is currently experiencing unprecedented growth. There is an opportunity for you to become part of this today!!
We are hiring an Operations Supervisor on the weekend shift.
Who We Want:
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
- Talent developers. Growth-oriented managers who recruit and hire top-performing talent and prioritize the development of their team members.
- Compliance-focused orchestrators. Managers who carefully oversee people, processes, and deliverables to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Managers who drive performance. People who implement process improvements and leverage the talent of their team to consistently increase performance and productivity.
- Metrics-oriented managers. People who are always tracking important business metrics to ensure projects meet expectations and budget
What You Will Do:
As an Operations Supervisor you will lead a production team to ensure targets/KPIs for quality/service/costs/people development are achieved. You manage and prioritise production to meet customer requirements and maintain inventory levels. Communicate and manage output levels.
It will be vitally important to create a positive employee relations environment and facilitate high engagement within the production team and with the cross functional team. Another key aspect of this role will be to provide leadership and direction for the advancement of Lean Manufacturing
What You Need
- Degree or Masters in Business, Production Management, Engineering or similar Discipline or demonstrated equivalent experience
- 4 years minimum experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 2 years minimum Supervisor experience.
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of a production environment.
- Usually works with a minimum of supervision, conferring with leader on unusual matters.
- Demonstrated leadership aptitude to work with people and set direction as part of a cross functional team.
- Excellent knowledge & computer skills in MS Excel, Powerpoint & Word.
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements, housekeeping, health and safety.
- Genuine interest in investing in people and facilitates individual and team engagement and development.
- Ability to coach, provide effective feedback and manage performance.
- Problem solving methodology experience required with process knowledge desirable.
- Can interpret and analyse information and translate into operation actions.
- Excellent Influencing and communication skills
Work From Home: Not available
Travel Percentage: None
Read Full Description