CNC Operator (Temp)
Your key responsibilities:
- Produces machined parts using a Computer Numerical Control (CNC) lathe machine.
- Interprets work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials lists, specifications, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters.
- Checks machine on an ongoing basis to ensure accuracy of settings.
- Work includes assignment planning, layout, set up, operating and making tool adjustments for various types of numerically controlled and computerized machine shop equipment.
- Works from blueprints, process sheets and sketches to perform production tasks, which may include the cutting and shaping of metal to precision dimensions.
- Checks and inspects machining operations against specified tolerances.
- May identify and repair minor machine malfunctions.
What are we looking for:
- This position requires knowledge that is acquired through experience, specialized education or training.
- The role has clearly defined procedures and tasks as well as defined guidelines to aid in decision making.
- Technical knowledge required is limited to the tasks performed in own discipline area and is considered basic.
- The tasks are generally routine and manual.
- The job is expected to follow detailed and defined rules / instructions and to make simple judgement in straightforward situations.
- Typically requires selecting between solutions already established.
- This job typically requires no experience.
Work From Home: Not available
Travel Percentage: None
Read Full Description