ClassPass - the largest all-access fitness membership with a global network of premium studios is aggressively growing its international business.
Over the past year we have launched in over 25 international markets and this pace of expansion is set to continue!
About the right team member:
You’re a numbers person. You’re incredibly meticulous and detail oriented. You want to keep a pulse on the health of the business. You’re genuinely curious about getting into all of the details. You can wear many hats, and you’re comfortable taking on new responsibilities.
- Facilitate high volume transactions to pay our global studio partner base
- Serve as the main point of contact for invoice and payment inquiries
- Assist with international AP requests with accurate expense and department type coding
- Review and process employee expense reports and credit card charges
- Support financial close processes by monitoring GL accounts, facilitating account reconciliations, and preparing reporting deliverables for the Finance Team
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Continuously develop, expand, and improve expense processes and procedures
- Assist the Finance Team in annual audits and other ad-hoc projects as needed
- CPA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent qualifications preferred
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS and/or UK GAAP experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, highly adaptive environment
- Detail oriented, well organised, and able to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects at once
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with intermediate Excel skills
- Right to work in the UK
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Description