Coursera was founded by two computer science professors at Stanford with a vision of providing life-transforming learning experiences to anyone, anywhere. It is the world’s largest online learning platform for higher education. 190 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, and degrees that empower over 40 million learners around the world to achieve their career goals. Over 1,800 companies use the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera is backed by leading venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, New Enterprise Associates, GSV Capital, International Finance Corporation, Laureate Education Inc., and Learn Capital.
As part of Coursera’s Enterprise team, you will play a key role in increasing global access to a world-class education. You will help build Coursera’s new Enterprise business and partnerships and work across the organization (with business development, product, university partnerships, and legal) in service of Coursera’s growth and long-term success.
You are a passionate, entrepreneurial sales professional and you will be responsible for closing deals in the Enterprise space.
Check out life at Coursera on The Muse!
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Responsible for navigating through an enterprise organization to leverage cross-sell and upsell opportunities within a subset of strategic enterprise accounts
- Develop long-term relationships with clients and design account plans for new relationships
- Possess a full understanding of clients’ specific decision-making and purchasing process
- Effectively prospect, develop, and close enterprise sales opportunities within a set of top strategic accounts
- Create strategic territory plan and drive revenue within that territory
- Generate leads from marketing events and trade shows
- Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales
- Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against quota
- Use in-depth knowledge of industry trends to consult and support prospective customers
- Be the voice of Coursera’s Enterprise partners, sharing customer-driven insights across Coursera, including product, engineering, business development, and legal
- Provide quantitative/qualitative analysis to inform team on general trends, product, competitors
Read Full Description
- Extensive enterprise sales experience at a SaaS company
- Proven track record selling enterprise solution into large/complex accounts and over-achieving quarterly and annual sales targets
- Experience consistently exceeding quotas, with proven success in accurately forecasting targets, and achieving sales commits
- Be a “farmer” by establishing senior level, long term client relationships to generate cross-sell and upsell opportunities with strategic accounts
- Ability to hold your own in meetings with C-suite representatives from prospective partners and speak as a thought-leader and visionary in the learning space
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical and creative-problem solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, organizational, and operational skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working autonomously and as part of a team in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- Outstanding ability to collaborate, understand, and empathize with others
- Passion for education
- If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera
- Influencing People