Cyber Security Platforms Administrator (Contract)
Job Function: Data & Technology
Job Type: Contract
Req ID: 6435
The Technology Group (TG) is a key enabler to keep our business moving forward and is constantly exploiting state-of-the-art information technologies to enhance GIC’s ability to be the leading global long-term investment firm. We aim to provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities, and to create an inclusive, innovative and integrated work environment.
We are looking for a suitable candidate for the role of Cyber Security Platforms Administrator based on a 1-year contract, to support the cyber security platforms used within GIC.
- Support day-to-day administration and operations (such as security policy configuration changes, exception configuration fulfilment) of security systems and products such as intrusion prevention system, data loss prevention system and multi-factor authentication system;
- Provide Project Managers with support for project implementation;
- Support and operationalize integration / automation initiatives;
- Regular patch and version release upgrade testing;
- Develop and enhance operational process documentations.
- A recognized Diploma in Information Tehnology or equivalent with 3-4 yeas of relevant experience in networking or system administration;
- Experience working in the fund management or financial industry will be advantageous;
- Experience in cyber security products administration such as intrusion prevention system, data loss prevention system, multi-factor authentication system etc.;
- Must be meticulous, versatile, analytical and inquisitive;
- Positive attitude and able to cope in fast pace working environments;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good with time management and doing personal task prioritization;
- Ability to support system maintenance if it happens on weekends.
Our PRIME Values
Our PRIME Values
GIC is a values driven organization. GIC’s PRIME Values act as our compass, enabling us to fulfil our fundamental purpose and objectives. It is the foundational bedrock which governs our behaviors, our decision making, and our focus. It informs both our long-term strategy as a firm, and the way we relate to our Client, business partners and employees. PRIME stands for Prudence, Respect, Integrity, Merit and Excellence.
Read Full Description