About the Position:
The Juniper Supply Chain Operations (SCO) team ensures the delivery of quality and cost-effective innovative products and solutions to our customers with a mission to connect everything and empower everyone. The Data and Analytics is an integral part of the Supply Chain Team whose mission is to enable and support data-driven decision making in an optimal way.
The Data Engineer position works in the SCO Analytics Team to enable and support Data Science projects in Supply Chain.
- Collaborates with Enterprise IT Team to build and maintain data platforms for Data Science work in Supply Chain Operations.
- Collaborates with Data Scientists to design, prototype, develop and operate the optimal data pipelines required Data Science work in Supply Chain Operations.
- Assess business requirements that requires IT related enhancements to the Analytics platforms and collaborates with IT to implement and integrate new systems requirements.
- Maintains existing data-feeds at the established data load frequency and data latency as requested by the data scientists/users and communicates on data availability.
- Work as Data Engineer in Advanced Analytics projects like Artificial Intelligence and collaborate with IT to build the required data pipelines.
- Maintains the Data Catalog for available data for Supply Chain.
- Maintain Data Security of sensitive data and accordingly provide access and guide data scientists on "how to use the data?".
- Proficient in SQL with minimum 2 years working experience is data engineering work with complex structured and unstructured data.
- Experience in Data Management using multiple disparate data-sources and preparing data for further advanced data science work.
- Knowledgeable in data processing using algorithms and data structures.
- Knowledgeable in Supply Chain business processes.
- Experience using one data visualization tool for at least one year. Tableau preferred.
- Experience in at least one AI project using Python/R.
- Curious and Creative in problem solving and practical in deploying solutions.
- Experience using SAP data and knowledge in the underlying tables is preferred.
- Experience using SAP Business Objects.
- Experience in using Alteryx.
Read Full Description
- Relocation is not available for this position