There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we’ll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
Primary Location: China (CN) - Wuhan / Changsha
Function: Financial Services
Title: Area Collection Manager - 61302
- Collects past due accounts and uses telephone, face to face negotiation and other techniques to maintain the customer relationship.
- Develops and nurtures a strong working relationship with dealers, Area Sales Managers and customers in an assigned portfolio.
- Evaluates customer credit reports. Analysis of past payment habits and assesses validity of customer information statements. Suggests deferrals and contract re-writes within prescribed guidelines.
- Coordinates timely resolution of customer service issues on past due accounts.
- Coordinates the repossession of equipment with dealers or repossession vendor service company.
- Refers and supports the legal administration of customer accounts in the litigation process.
- Assists with coordination of collection activities with appropriate dealer and company personnel. Performs special projects or additional duties as assigned.
- Prepares monthly management reports detailing current past dues.
What Skill You Need:
- Understanding of financial statements, cash flow and key financial ratios.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office plus intranet and internet functions.
- Ability to perform telephone work plus the capacity to quickly change focus on work activities.
- Knowledge of appropriate industry
- 4 - 7 years Credit acceptance or related experience.
- 1 - 3 years working experience in customer service or related customer-oriented environment.
- Degree in a Business/Management discipline or equivalent experience.
- Degree in an Accounting/Finance discipline or equivalent experience.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 7 business days and unposted when a qualified pool of candidates is achieved.
Job Segment: Law, Business Manager, Manager, Legal, Management
Read Full Description