ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Regional Account Executive, you will work with our customers to identify ways that they could grow their business through better use of data on their customers, menu, and service staff. In order to do this effectively you must maintain in-depth industry knowledge including marketplace conditions, and competitor positioning in your geographic area. Each month you will drive the sales cycle from generating leads, to demonstrations, to closing deals.
A TYPICAL DAY MAY INCLUDE:
- Becoming an expert in our industry, the product, and our restaurateurs
- Working 100% remotely, and living locally in your sales region
- Carrying out the whole sales cycle which includes: identifying and developing leads, meeting with your clients, creating value propositions, structuring financial deals, negotiating contracts, and closing deals.
- Close business consistently if not above quota
- Conducting discovery calls and visits with customers to identify their business challenges
- Successfully running online and in person demonstrations of Upserve with restaurateurs and restaurant owners
The Account Executive is also responsible for maintaining up-to-date records within Upserve's CRM solution as well as for processing the sales quote and order in an accurate manner. This includes capturing all sales related tasks in the customer's opportunity record, and moving through all sales stages in the process.
We're looking for Account Executive with the following:
- Grit: You possess a consistent drive to overachieve against your personal and professional goals.
- Curiosity: You have a desire to learn about the restaurant industry, our customers’ pain points, and provide thoughtful solutions to their biggest problems.
- Impact: You enjoy taking on big, important challenges as well as the small things, because you aim to provide value today. You can apply logic to problems and quickly analyze to provide a recommendation.
- Empathy: In all of your actions, you strive to convey an understanding and respect for the needs of others. You keep the customer, not your own agenda, at the forefront of your decisions.
- Openness: You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well. You are able to self diagnose and translate that diagnosis into an actionable solution.
- One Team: You can effectively and concisely communicate with your teammates to motivate and inspire prospects
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales role (with closing/quota carrying experience)
- Familiarity and proficiency with full lifecycle sales process management
- Understanding of solution-based consultative sales
- Professional poise and confidence while communicating with executives
- Salesforce or comparable CRM experience to manage and organize pipeline
- Committed to a culture of positivity and high performance
- Value feedback, and thrive on constant improvement and learning
- Strong work ethic, and a self-driven desire to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Not a must, but a plus:
Read Full Description
- Prior Experience in the hospitality industry, and using restaurant technology such as POS
- Experience selling in a SaaS environment