Warehouse Associate 1
1st Shift: Tues – Sat; 6:30AM – 3:00PM
2nd Shift: Sun – Thu 4:00PM – 12:30AM
Position will be trained in Bombay, GOH Sort, Processing (Detail Check), Will Call, Reverse, Holdback, Receiving, Shipping
$13.50 - $21.00
+ $0.50 differential for 2nd shift
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Checks and inspects cartons to reflect accurate quantity and condition for further processing.
2. Prepares cartons for processing by:
a. Locating, preparing and affixing appropriate labels.
b. Packing, labeling, and scanning cartons, as required.
c. Sorting and routing cartons.
d. Entering appropriate information in inventory systems as required.
e. Loading, unloading, and picking, as required.
3. Prepares merchandise for distribution, including:
a. Checks, inspects, and logs data into the appropriate inventory systems to reflect the quantity and condition of merchandise received or distributed.
b. Takes necessary steps to prepare merchandise for inventory and distribution.
c. Inspects merchandise visually to determine disposition, as assigned.
d. Enters/logs appropriate data into on-line systems, as required.
4. Performs one or more stock handling tasks, such as:
a. Packing, unpacking, banding, and assembling merchandise.
b. Sorting and routing merchandise
c. Weighing merchandise.
d. Moves cartons from one location to another, either manually or mechanically.
e. Picking, labeling, and scanning, as required.
5. Operates simple warehouse equipment as necessary.
6. Performs other related manual tasks, as assigned.
Job Title: WA1 Gen Warehouse
Location: Lenexa, KS, United States - 16000 W 107th St
Job ID: 1078992
J.C. Penney Company Inc.
Plano, TexasRead Full Description