Position at j2 Cloud Services
The Commercial Product Marketing Manager is an opportunity for an ambitious marketeer to join a dynamic business with high growth ambitions within J2 Global’s cloud services organisation.
We are seeking a high-performing, innovative, results-oriented and customer-obsessed Commercial Product Marketing Manager to own the product portfolio P&L, growth strategy, product & initiative roadmaps and work cross matrix to ensure acquisition and retention campaigns meet your revenue targets across the region. Owning your results, you will thrive in rolling up your sleeves and leading by example, intuitively taking a creative approach to getting the most from what you have available to achieve exceptional results.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Global Voice Marketing, this is an exciting role for the right candidate who enjoys pushing against the status quo. As a key member of the Global Voice Marketing team, this position will shape & drive our B2C and B2B Voice cloud services marketing initiatives across our EMEA footprint.
j2 Global®Inc. is a provider of internet services with millions of customers worldwide. Headquartered in Los Angeles California, j2 Global® have developed a clear strategy to deepen the business in EMEA through aggressive organic and non-organic growth and as Commercial Product Marketing Manager; you will play a crucial role helping the business achieve this.
This position is located in Dublin, Ireland
Role & Responsibilities:
You will own the P&L, strategy and growth initiative roadmap working cross functionally to deliver your revenue & EBITA ambitions across the EMEA. Your key responsibilities include:
- Revenue + P&L
- Own the product(s) revenue and P&L for all EMEA products
- Customer insights + Market intelligence
- Use primary and secondary research to identify target customers, their needs, decision influencer and how our products meet those needs and build out detailed buyer and user personas
- Monitor competitive landscapes/positioning and market trends/threats to keep j2 Global® products in a leadership position
- Deeply understand j2 Global’s ecosystem and use this knowledge to inform product messaging, brand differentiation, marketing content and sales training.
- Marketing Strategy + Planning
- Develop and own the product portfolio marketing plans including growth strategy, planning process, reporting and output including development of 12 month rolling plan of activity to achieve revenue targets
- Develop and implement data-driven marketing strategies aimed at optimizing product growth and retention
- Product performance + roadmap
- Use primary and secondary research to identify product development opportunities and advocate for experiences that drive consideration and performance results to influence product roadmaps
- Lead the GTM launch planning and execution for new B2C and B2B product propositions inc. defining features/ pricing/ market priorities for launches across cross-functional teams (spanning Product, Marketing, Support, Engineering, Sales)
- Partner with the group product & engineering teams and local web development to define product SLA’s and KIP’s and ensure monitoring & reporting is implemented to ensure web store uptime and product reliability
- Sales Enablement
- Partner with sales to understand, support and influence ongoing sales engagement funnel incl. refine sales channel support for key initiatives, drive efficiencies into the sales funnel
- Translate your strategy and messaging into sales enablement tools and collateral incl. training, sales presentations, product one pagers, webinars, and competitive briefs to support sale
- Messaging and positioning
- Translate insights from research and data into product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonate with the target markets including development of the product messaging blueprint that improves awareness of and engagement with our products and features
- Go To Market
- Oversee implementation of marketing plan, including the generation of campaign briefs; partner with acquisition & retention team to deliver marketing campaigns that build our brand and produce high quality sales leads.
- Use insights from continual testing, customer data, and industry best practices to optimise marketing communications to achieve business goals and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Set clear performance goals to achieve quarterly and annual goals through online and offline marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with a broad range of teams, including international marketing, product, Customer Care, Sales, operations, and creative teams.
- To succeed in this role you are a creative and innovative thinker with a data-driven mentality, with a mix of marketing, analytical, relationship management and organizational skills.
- The role requires the ability to analyze effectiveness of initiatives & campaigns, deep dive on performance, modify campaigns based on conclusions, and clearly articulate results to stakeholders.
- You have a proven track record of commercial responsibility as a product marketing managers in a B2C/B2B/SaaS company
- You successfully translate marketing plans into actionable projects and lead the creative development process.
- a self-starter who can work independently, keep yourself on track and on schedule, and communicate your progress as you go;
- a multi-tasker and know how to juggle multiple priorities across different teams;
- familiar with marketing tools like Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, and support ticketing systems
- comfortable picking up new technologies and resolving issues to get your initiatives up and running;
- a strong communicator with the ability to communicate intricate concepts simply and concisely;
- experienced in managing and tracking budgets, P&L, planning, execution and analysis;
- expert at using data analytics to guide marketing decisions, and identify/document business cases for new opportunities;
- comfortable working in an environment of experimentation, innovation, collaboration
- flexible and can adapt and deal with evolving priorities and are comfortable operating in a high-energy, rapidly evolving and growing global business
Job Requirements and Experience:
Candidates must be experienced marketers with a proven track record of success. Interested candidates should possess:
- 6+ years’ experience in marketing with a core focus on all aspect of the Digital marketing activity.
- Minimum of 3+ years working on successful growth products in ecommerce/ SaaS business.
- Expert numeracy skills. Comfortable with large volumes of data - able to spot insight and direct action quickly.
- Demonstrated success in mentoring, coaching and retaining a high-performing results driven team.
- Experience managing agency relationships and performance.
- Language skills (French, German and Spanish) and experience managing multi-country marketing initiatives is a plus.
Read Full Description