QuanticMind, the Platform for Smarter Advertising, is the pioneer of predictive advertising management software for paid search and social channels. By reinventing ad management point solutions through machine learning, distributed cloud computing, and in-memory processing, QuanticMind delivers the most intelligent, scalable, and fastest platform for maximizing advertising performance for enterprises. A global community of data-driven marketers relies on QuanticMind’s data science-powered platform to anticipate and execute the best and most granular advertising investments.
We are looking for passionate candidates with search marketing industry experience who enjoy working with clients across different verticals.
Account Director Overview
At QuanticMind, the Account Director is a key role that bridges our customers with QuanticMind’s unique blend of technology and subject matter expertise. More than a performance marketer, you’ll be representing a team of Data Scientists, Product Leads and Subject Matter Specialists as we continue to expand. Our customer's success is your success.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to deliver customer focused solutions
- Demonstrated passion for technology and its use in driving revenue and customer satisfaction across digital marketing channels
- Experience running paid search, shopping, and/or paid social programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Build strong client relationships as trusted advisor with senior client and industry stakeholders
- Oversee multi-channel digital performance media campaigns, accountable for achieving client goals
- Drive the strategic direction of new & existing accounts, developing first class support to ensure excellent delivery at all times and provide valuable takeaways to communicate to client(s)
- Work collaboratively to translate strategic vision into tactical solutions and results
- Communicate with clients regularly to discuss goals and implement optimizations
- Accountable for operational success of outcomes and ensure deliverables are met on time and on budget
- Lead quarterly business review meetings and participate in other client meetings as required (including new business pitches)
- Minimum of 5+ years experience managing digital performance marketing campaigns, ideally across verticals
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment.
- Ability to nurture and retain client and employee relationships
- Ability to analyze complex issues and to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations to solve client challenges
- Subject matter expertise in performance-based online marketing; background in hands-on campaign management a plus
- Ability to lead both internal (account, creative, development, production, etc.) and client teams
- Understanding of data analytics for multi-channel results analysis and recommendations
- Exceptional written and verbal skills, including presentation and client engagement
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast changing environment
- Consistent, keen attention to detail; successfully deliver on high expectations
- Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Bachelor's degree required
Benefits and Perks
- Highly competitive compensation packages
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Unlimited sick time and paid time off
- Fun Happy Hours and Cool Team Events
QuanticMind provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national orgin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, QuanticMind will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Interested in Learning More? Apply Today.
Read Full Description