Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
We are looking for a Regional FCC Sales Manager (Refinery Catalyst, Middle East & India) in Mumbai, India.
Managing and coordinating the Sales Refinery Catalyst within a certain region with the aim of achieving the sales objectives to contribute to the commercial result of Albemarle BV in the short and long term.
1) Policy and strategy
Develops, in consultation with his management and team, a Commercial Sales Strategy and a commercial annual plan for his own region with the aim of achieving the desired sales targets.
- Inventories the market;
- Formulates commercial objectives;
- Establishes sales plan (short and mid-long term plan);
- Monitors the progress;
- Evaluates the plan and adjusts where necessary.
Implements the local sales strategy in order to optimize the sales results.
- Set up a schedule together with the account manager;
- Seeks and identifies commercial opportunities;
- Act as Strategic Account Manager for major accounts.
- Inspires and motivates his team;
- Relationship management: maintains contacts with relevant customers;
- Leading sales meetings,
- Gives / initiates Sales Training;
- Responsible for customer events and seminars;
- Facilitates the account managers so that they can realize the sales results;
- Stakeholder management: Maintaining internal contacts within the organization to ensure smooth processes and directing internal stakeholders for the sales process.
An expert in the field of Refinery Catalyst Sales
- Assesses business opportunities for profitability and advises the account managers about this;
- Responsible for quality contracts and offers;
- Advises and supports in complex matters and has an important role in difficult situations;
- Problem solving: solves complaints.
- Responsible for Sales Opportunity Report and Forecast Sales Report.
- Informs both management and employees about front-end results
5) Personnel & Organization
Taking care of managing, guiding and assessing employees within the framework of the HR policy, in order to achieve a good staffing and organization in quality and quantity in the short and longer term.
- Conducting solicit interviews
- Conduct performance and appraisal interviews with employees;
- Inventory and initiate training and development needs and career opportunities of employees;
- Organizing and conducting work and team meetings; planning and coordinating work.
- 5+ years relevant work experience as Account Manager or Sales Manager in field of Refinery Catalyst or relevant
- university or college degree in Chemical engineering or relevant subjects
- Strategic insight: to be able to use information sources and to value information on the basis of which to draw up lines
- Commercial skills: seeing and exploiting commercial opportunities
- Communicative skills: having an eye for consultation, listening well, being able to respond clearly and with arguments directly
- Presentation techniques to transfer approach and findings to clients and colleagues
- Experience in coaching leadership: giving employees the space to operate within the main lines of their tasks with their own responsibility and motivating and helping employees with their development
- Project management skills: to formulate objectives and to be able to guide them in the implementation on time, personnel and financial resources and effectiveness of the (sub) activities.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language in word and writing
Turnover responsibility for: 150 million dollars (120 million euros)
Acts within Corporate Strategy and policy guidelines.
Number of employees: 1-6
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.
Read Full Description