Ranked as one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc. prides itself on hiring high-achieving, dedicated, and reliable professionals. We are looking for Marketing Coordinator who is creative and self-starting to join our regional marketing team in our Sacramento, CA office. The role is specifically focused on our public sector marketing pursuits.
- Develop strong messaging and themes for marketing materials
- Coordinate, format, write, edit, and proofread proposals, statements of qualifications, and related marketing materials
- Coordinate and partner with graphic designers to produce marketing pieces
- Lead meetings with engineering/planning professionals and project teams
- Facilitate interview preparations for project teams; coordinate with graphic designers to produce presentations; and oversee final production of presentation materials
- Collaborate with engineering project managers locally and regionally on discipline-specific marketing assignments
- Ensure/encourage project managers to understand and practice Kimley-Horn’s marketing and business development philosophy
- Partner with engineering project managers to establish specific marketing strategies
- Coordinate special projects/events, as needed
- BA in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or equivalent degree
- 3-8 years of writing experience
- Flexibility to periodically work outside normal working hours, and travel as required for business needs
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational, writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple assignments concurrently
- Team player
- Positive attitude/client-service mentality
- Knowledge of A/E/C industry
- Please include a one-page cover letter when uploading your resume. Additional work samples and/or basic writing skills testing will be required.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.
Read Full Description