Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
About the Team
Customer Enablement at Workday is all about our customers – we create programs to help them drive business value from their Workday applications. As part of Customer Enablement, the Enablement Service Delivery team is responsible for delivering a variety of programs and services to our customers ranging from feature demonstrations to full feature deployments. Team members say that the breadth of services keeps the job exciting and fresh.
LOCATION: This position can be located in any major metro area - preference given to candidates in the Central/Eastern time zones.
Customer Enablement Consultants are varied, giving you the opportunity to do more than work with one client over a long period. The programs are designed to assist customers across a spectrum of self-sufficiency and include:
- Enablement Workshops (2-3 day multi-customer facilitation that includes feature familiarization, demonstrations and activities as well as coaching customers as they configure in their own environments).
- Jumpstarts (one-on-one customer design workshop).
- Deployments (full deployment of a feature like Talent Management, Compensation Annual Events or Expenses).
- Review and Recommend (configuration and business requirements reviews with a detailed follow-up deliverable calling out opportunities for optimization).
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Conduct discovery activities to understand customer requirements, timeline and scope of the engagement.
- Develop and deliver Customer Enablement programs as outlined above, including end-to-end feature deployments.
- Clearly and effectively communicate a deployment approach/strategy.
- Drive creation of new, value-add programs to drive customer feature adoption.
- Keep up to date with financial industry practices and be able to engage with the client on those topics.
We are looking for someone who has the following:
- Should have a broad and deep understanding of all areas of Workday Reporting & Analytics:
- Report Writer including Composite Reporting
- Calculated Fields
- Analytic Indicators
- 5+ years of software consulting and deployment experience on large enterprise projects, a leadership role in Financial systems, and/or applicable experience as a Financial Reporting Analyst.
- Certified or ability to certify in Workday Financials and Workday Reporting & Analytics and successfully deploy reporting solutions.
- Capable of influencing, interacting and collaborating with senior executives, internally and externally.
- Capable of leading and influencing large design meetings towards an effective and collaborative outcome.
- Ability to deliver and drive results to a managed project plan.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate Workday effectively (including value, benefits, etc.) as part of any enablement program.
- The ability to work on multiple engagements and deliverables simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
Read Full Description