Passionate about making a difference in the world of genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before, but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the Director of Communications, this role offers the opportunity to drive strategy, collaborate on content, and manage Tempus’ presence on various social media channels.
What You'll Do
- Produce and publish content across three social platforms
- Drive organic engagement through messaging tailored to target audiences unique to each platform
- Manage the voice of the brand, content calendar, as well as monitor engagement from prospects, customers, partners, and employees on all platforms
- Collaborate across departments and teams to identify activities and stories to promote Tempus’ brand identity
- Develop monthly reporting, recommend areas for improvement, and implement opportunities to show engagement
- Partner with Sales/Marketing, and Customer Success to ensure all inquiries and comments are handled in a timely and appropriate fashion
Read Full Description
- 3-5 years of experience in social media, marketing copywriting, data analytics reporting from Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and social media management platforms
- Ability to proactively, independently identify opportunities for campaigns and make recommendations that integrate with other PR/Marketing activities and larger business goals
- Experience in developing social media strategy, driving customer service engagement, managing reputation, expanding consumer loyalty, amplifying brand message and reporting meaningful metrics is highly desirable
- Track record of building strong relationships with members of cross-functional and affiliate teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- BA in Communications, Journalism, or Marketing
- Corporate communications experience preferred, either in a startup environment or larger company