We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our marketing team here at Snapsheet!
As a Content Marketing Manager at Snapsheet, you have a knack for creating industry-leading thought leadership content and market assets. With a passion for words and expressing complex concepts, you create simple yet intriguing copy and materials. Using data, insights, trends and customer needs, you to craft an editorial content strategy that is just the right mix of planned and responsive.
As the Content Marketing Manager at Snapsheet, you’ll be part of a new marketing team, working with Snapsheet’s cross-functional leadership and sales teams as well as clients and partners to create compelling content.
Responsibilities of the Content Marketing Manager:
- Develop and execute content marketing plans, delivery strategies and content (editorial) calendars
- Listen to industry trends, customer needs, content metrics and online conversation to map out, evolve and optimize editorial content strategy and plans against key topics and emerging stories
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop ideas from scratch, support and sometimes write original content – videos, direct marketing, blog posts, case studies, articles, infographics and more – that can be utilized across multiple marketing channels
- Curate content and work with a network of content contributors and executives across the organization to produce thought leadership
- Drive execution and publishing of content across owned, partner and syndicated channels
- Repurpose evergreen and existing content into new forms including blog posts, bylines, research, etc.
- Explore new formats and methods for content to stand out
Qualifications for the Content Marketing Manager:
- 6-8+ years experience in communications, writing or journalism in the tech or digital advertising industries
- Incredible editing and writing skills with great attention to detail
- Experience building and driving editorial content strategy and managing an editorial calendar for a team of content contributors
- Experience interviewing subject matter experts and researching content development
- Proven ability to successfully manage projects to completion
- Ability to effectively interact with senior management
- A team player approach; willing to pitch-in when needed
Snapsheet is an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Description