Involved in various aspects of raw material and finished goods handling. This includes but is not limited to: processing International and Domestic return sales orders, handling of returned items from shipping carriers, picking of material, packing of customer orders, processing receipts of new materials from suppliers, cycle counting inventories, and performing inventory maintenance through system transactions.
- Processing returns, performing inventory transactions in business system for discrepant material.
- Processing material through decontamination area.
- Picking materials for external customer’s loaner/evaluation needs.
- Auditing and packaging customer orders and/or serviced items for shipment.
- Evaluate returned material for Return to Inventory (RTI) processing.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Material put away from vendors, customer returns and production.
- Filling Kanbans with raw materials.
- Performing Cycle Counts.
- Operate equipment and tools where applicable; i.e.: pallet jack, RF scanner, Fed Ex processor
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in a related materials control position in a warehouse/distribution environment or a manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with computerized manufacturing systems related to material control practices, configuration, engineering change systems, and production process flows
- Familiar with concepts of Visual Control systems (5S)
- Intermediate computer skills with ERP systems, Excel, and Word
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated success in teamwork and cross-functional process development
- Effective communication skills
- Manufacturing environment
- Occasional overtime required
- Lifting up to 40 pounds may be required
- Mission-oriented culture, energized by the knowledge that our products save lives every day, and our work here has a very material impact on the delivery of healthcare around the world.
- Class III Medical Device, highly regulated environment
Work From Home: Not available
Travel Percentage: 10%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Read Full Description