Join Stryker - Australia's 2019 #1 best places to work!
We are a team of high achievers and we are driven by not just meeting our own ambitious goals, but by exceeding them.
We are proud to be working for a worldwide leader in the medical device industry that is committed to year-over-year sales growth, continuous improvement, a culture of accountability, a winner's intensity, innovation that endures and a strong service ethic.
Does this sound like the kind of culture you would thrive in? This Regional Sales Manager role offers you the opportunity to manage our Surgical team across NSW!
Your role will involve:
- Building strong business relationships with key industry players whilst achieving sales goals/growth across allocated territories, your specific accountability will encompass:
- Identifying customer trends and developing appropriate sales strategies/business plans
- Establishing targets/budgets/service support levels
- Leading the sales team and assisting with the recruitment and training of Territory Managers
- Developing continuous improvement processes
- Maintaining ongoing awareness of industry trends and competitor activity
- Analysing sales performance and providing monthly reports
- Providing sales leadership at conferences/trade shows/special projects
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Previous track record of exceptional performance within the medical device or pharmaceutical sales industry.
- Knowledge of the medical / hospital markets, complemented by your communication, negotiation, leadership and influencing skills
- Commitment to quality and exceeding your customer’s expectations
- A passion for developing people and a drive to succeed
- The ability to travel frequently interstate.
To join us, click apply now or send your resume to JP via email - email@example.com
Work From Home: Not available
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
Read Full Description