We are looking to add a Systems Engineer to our Professional Services team.
What You Will Be Doing
- As a member of the Professional Services Implementation Team, the majority of your time will be executing tasks related to client delivery implementing a variety of network technologies including, but not limited to: server migrations and upgrades, Exchange/365 migrations, implementing new networks, building new Active Directory domains, etc.
- You may also be involved in performing network analysis to identify deficiencies and make recommendations for stabilization of the environment..
- Generate and maintain configuration documentation for all client production networks and systems.
What You Will Need for this Position
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ previous Systems Engineer experience in medium to large enterprise environments, preferably in a customer facing role.
- Windows Server 2008 and 2012 Installation/Configuration/Migration
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 Installation/Configuration/Migration
- Office 365 Implementation
- CISCO and/or Sonic Wall Implementation
Why Grow Your Career with IT Authorities
- One of the area’s fastest growing IT Managed Services Providers
- Award winning culture
- Competitive compensation package
- Extensive family-friendly benefits including:
- Company pays 100% cost of employee health insurance
- Company paid life insurance, as well as long and short term disability insurance
- Company matching 401k
- 4 weeks of PTO after 90 days of employment
- Complimentary Coke Coca Cola beverages
- Complimentary employee luncheon every Friday
- “Tickets at Work” for exclusive savings on movie tickets, theme parts, hotels, etc.
- $1000 Employee Referral Bonus
- Business casual dress code
About IT Authorities
Founded in 2006, IT Authorities is a Managed Service Provider (MSP) and IT Outsourcing Management & Support Organization offering IT Managed Services, Professional Services and Cloud Services. We help companies keep their computer systems and networks in the most optimum, reliable and secure state by providing rigorous preventative maintenance while also supporting end user and/or internal IT staff 24/7, 365 days a year. Over the last 8 years, IT Authorities has been recognized as a Best Place to Work in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Business Journal and Best Companies to Work for by Florida Trend Magazine. Additionally, the company has been on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in America four times.
IT Authorities is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
5540 Executive Drive
Tampa, FL 33609
Read Full Description