Personal Shopper - MR PORTER
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger between YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP in 2015.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”.
Since launching in February 2011, MR PORTER has established itself as the premier global online retail destination for men's style. Editorial content put together by a team of dedicated Editors and Creatives sits alongside the latest products from the world's leading designers.
MR PORTER are now seeking a talented Personal Shopper to join the team based in our offices in New York. Reporting into the Personal Shopping Manager, you will be tasked with:
- Personalize the MR PORTER customer experience and exceed expectations at every point of contact through providing exceptional customer service.
- Proactively following up and maximizing sales opportunities on all VIP leads, turning sales contacts into repeat business and building a client base.
- Take ownership for all customer cases, ensuring prompt resolution of any issues with support from customer care.
- Increase spend of individuals and developing customer loyalty through developing an intuitive understanding of individual's style needs and preferences in relation to their lifestyle.
- Cross and up sell at every opportunity, ensuring that personal sales targets are exceeded and supporting sell thru of slower selling styles.
- Manage waiting lists for forthcoming arrivals and sold out items.
- Communicate customer demand to buying teams, staying up to date on best and worst selling products.
- Work closely with the MR PORTER Sales & Customer Care team to ensure a consistent communications flow and knowledge sharing between teams with regard to product.
- Ensure optimum product knowledge of forthcoming, new and existing product at all times.
- Assist with customer events as required and ensure prompt follow up with attendees to build lasting relationships.
- Support the wider MR PORTER Sales & Marketing team with promotions/activities as required.
- Establish close working relationships with the NET-A-PORTER Personal Shopping team.
- Experience as a senior sales assistant with client book / personal shopper for a luxury fashion brand, as well as solid experience in selling men's tailoring.
- Deep understanding of the luxury menswear customer, their needs and expectations.
- A proven track record of exceeding sales targets and building lasting relationships with customers resulting in loyalty.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Numerate with strong computer literacy, particularly in Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent eye for detail; strong organizational skills including the ability to work to stringent deadlines.
- A pro-active approach to driving sales and the MR PORTER customer experience.
You will be based in our New York office
You will work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Here are just a few of the amazing perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group:
- Our famous Staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
- Flexible spending
- Matched 401k
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Commuter benefit
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER team we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and Evolutionary.
If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
For further information: www.ynap.com | LinkedIn: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAP
Read Full Description