YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000. Since June 2018, the Group is subject to the management and coordination of Compagnie Financière Richemont S.A.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand luxury online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand fashion online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 3 million high-spending customers generating around 1 billion visits worldwide. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Middle East, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world.
NET-A-PORTER was launched in June 2000 and has since successfully established itself as the world’s premier luxury online fashion retailer. With its acclaimed editorial format, express worldwide shipping, luxurious packaging and easy returns, NET-A-PORTER offers an unparalleled shopping experience.
The Paid Media team are now seeking a talented Paid Media Assistant to join the team based in our offices in Westfield.
- Support the Paid Search Specialists across all relevant paid search channels
- Be Effectively management of campaigns, including daily campaign pacing and campaign checks
- Contribute to the testing plans and suggest new ideas for testing, including planning, executing & evaluating tests with methodical accuracy
- Be responsible for producing insightful reports, including data inputting and providing insightful commentary and recommendations for the wider business
- Ensure the agency are compliant with our defined best practices, and also contributing to the ongoing evolution of our best practice
- Develop competencies across all Media Activation channels to attain a practitioner-level working knowledge of most areas within the first 12 months of the role
- Interact effectively within the wider team & suppliers, receiving guidance as necessary to support your internal communications work
- Assist with internal data maintenance, issue identification and solution development that your team conducts
Read Full Description
- Bachelor’s degree education, experience may be substituted for education
- Detail-oriented and responsive, with strong quantitative reasoning skills; you must be able to analyse data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
- Adaptable and able to flex with changes in prioritisation to meet new or changed goals (including re. developing new skills)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a passion for digital marketing
- Strong organisational skills; ability to implement and adhere to and meet deadlines, and project-manage multiple campaigns
- Concrete general knowledge of (and passion for) all areas of digital marketing and media
- Good relationship and management skills
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and SQL is desirable